Innovative Joining and Cladding Solutions
Metco Joining & Cladding's impressive materials portfolio are designed to take on the toughest challenges — often in the harshest environments — faced by customers that:
- Perform as well as — and very often far better than — conventional solutions
- Reduce operational costs in key markets
- Extend component life and increased uptime
- Provide production efficiency gains and maintain efficiency longer
- Help customers achieve their sustainability goals
Your Assurance of Quality and Performance
Through a deep understand of wear and corrosion in all of its forms, Metco Joining & Cladding solutions are based on customer need. Our talented technical staff work closely with customers to understand their needs in depth. An impressive array of in-house prototype and production facilities, unique computational rapid alloy development tools and our relationships with external research partners lead to frequent breakthrough solutions that just cannot be matched by others.
Solutions offerings include:
- Conventional and High Speed Laser Cladding (EHLA) materials and services
- Materials applied using conventional weld overlay processes such as GMAW, GTAW, BMAW, and others
- Plasma Transferred Arc (PTA) materials
- High-temperature brazing materials
Browse through just some of the many markets served by Metco Joining & Cladding solutions and insights into the benefits of some of key applications.