Metco Joining & Cladding has been developing and manufacturing high temperature braze products for more than half a century. Our high-quality braze alloys and braze-related materials are specified by hundreds of companies globally for some of the most demanding applications in markets such as aerospace, power generation and automotive.
Our portfolio includes:
- Nickel-, cobalt- and iron-based braze filler metals
- Activated diffusion braze alloys for repair and restoration of high-value components
- Braze paste made using our braze filler metals
- Braze tape fully customized for specific applications
- Alloys and superalloys for use in wide-gap braze applications
- VOC-free, high-temperature braze binders
Our braze filler metals are manufactured using dry gas atomization, ensuring that the particle-to-particle chemical composition is uniform throughout the filler metal powder.
Join our many customers, worldwide, for whom Metco Joining & Cladding is their primary partner for high-quality braze material for high-temperature applications.