For decades, aerospace OEMs and overhaul facilities have placed their confidence in Metco Joining & Cladding products for reliable, repeatable performance.
Our braze materials are well-known within the aerospace industry for consistency and dependability. The portfolio includes:
- High temperature braze alloys that can withstand the temperatures of gas turbine engines, as well as other components such as heat exchangers
- Standard and superalloy filler metals that can be blended with our braze alloys for wide-gap applications
- Activated diffusion alloys that can be used to effectively repair component features, such as cooling holes on turbine engine blades and vanes
Metco Joining & Cladding braze products are offered in a variety of product forms to suit the application needs of our customers. These include:
- Paste that are offered in several paste formulas
- Tape / Preforms that arefully tailored to the customer requirements
- Special blends of braze alloys or braze alloys and filler metals per customer needs
In addition, we supply binders that allow customers to blend their own braze alloys.
Laser Cladding Materials and Services
With laser cladding steadily becoming very prevalent for aerospace repair applications, our customers can take advantage of our materials portfolio designed specifically for conventional and high-speed laser cladding. These include a selection of standard and popular superalloy compositions.
If preferred, customers can contract our expert laser cladding services. Our three decades of laser cladding experience is ensures the quality you require from a trustworthy source.