When you need a material for laser cladding or plasma transferred arc (PTA), Metco Joining & Cladding is the source you should consider. Our portfolio of powders for laser cladding and PTA offers a wide range of compositions for surface cladding and repair work.
Whether it is a material for:
- Conventional laser cladding,
- High-speed laser cladding (EHLA),
- Plasma transferred arc,
We very likely have what you need.
Our portfolio includes:
- Nickel and cobalt based alloys and superalloys
- Steels and iron-based alloys
- Cast and spherical cast tungsten carbide *
- Sintered and crushed tungsten carbide *
- Tungsten-titanium carbide *
- Monocrystalline tungsten carbide *
- Carbide sinter pellets *
- Self-fluxing alloys
- Carbide and self-fluxing blends
(* for customer blending with an appropriate matrix material)
Metco Joining & Cladding has extensive in-house R&D capabilities and use high-tech processes, such as our Scoperta™ Rapid Alloy Development system, to create both standard and innovative compositions. Not only that, but we have extensive and highly flexible in-house manufacturing. This combination is your assurance of top-quality materials designed with your needs at the forefront.
When looking for laser cladding or PTA material for your application, join our many customers for whom Metco Joining & Cladding is their primary partner!